cocoon-users mailing list archives

From I-Chung Young <ich...@puma.mt.att.com>
Subject Re: Browser specific styleing - for WAP
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2000 12:28:42 GMT
Hi,

Have you tried put the <?cocoon-process ...?> before
<?xml-stylesheet ...?>? We have been working on cocoon
and WML for almost 3 months now.

Another possibility is your browser uses some name in
USER_AGENT that is not handled in cocoon.properties file.
If that is the case, you need to check what value is passed
by your browser and find the unique string that could
identify the user-agent and put it in the section near
the end of cocoon.properies. Something like

browser.7 = wap=YoSpace

Hope this helps.
I-Chung Young
ichung@puma.mt.att.com