cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Quattlebaum" <michae...@mindspring.com>
Subject XSP and Producers?
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2000 14:53:11 GMT
I feel like I'm missing something obvious.  I was having difficulty with
dynamic content displaying properly (my content is coming off of a JMS
message queue), so I wrote a producer.  The producer is working beautifully.
I then tried working within the pages to do some more sophisticated things,
and discovered I needed to be using XSP for some of the things I want to do.
Now I'm running into some of the same problems that lead me to write the
producer to begin with.  Is there someway to reference the producer that I
wrote within XSP?  Is this the right way to do it?  My understanding is that
XSP is a producer in itself, so that would not work, would it?  Should I be
writing my own taglib to handle the JMS connection/query/reply?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.