cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Quattlebaum" <michae...@mindspring.com>
Subject RE: WML
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2000 12:44:06 GMT
I haven't tried generating WML with Cocoon yet, but I have worked on a
project where we generated WML using an EJB and JSP to call it.  We had to
add <%@ page contentType="text/vnd.wap.wml" %> to each of our JSP pages.  I
don't know what the equivalent is in cocoon.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Dupuy [mailto:ddupuy@baan.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2000 10:00 AM
To: 'cocoon-users@xml.apache.org'
Subject: WML

Hello all,
Has someone already tried the stylesheet for Nokia toolkit? I've got some
problems to make the basic example working. Via the Nokia toolkit, Should I
browse for the xml file and the WML will be generated thanks to the right
stylesheet? I get some curious errors when I try by this way. Should I set
up something to the Nokia toolkit to make it working with Cocoon?
Thx

David