cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Matthias Barmeier" <barme...@BARMEIER.COM>
Subject Taglib problem on tomcat 3.1
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2000 04:48:09 GMT
Hi,

yesterday I've got a big problem. I have tried to make a small jsp taglib.
I got the following exception:

After being confused for a while I figured aout, that this class is
part of xml.jar.

After putting xml.jar before xerces.xxx.jar in the classpath everything
works fine, but I have put xerces before xml.jar as workaround for the
"Method not found error ... normalize ..." something like this.

Question:

	Can I use both jsp-taglibs and cocoon is there any workaround
	for preventing the described problem ???

Please help.

Thank you.

Matthias Barmeier

/*
    Dipl.-Inform. Matthias Barmeier        Tel: +49 (0)30 79 70 72 87
    Büro für Softwareentwicklung           Fax +49 (0)30 79 70 72 88
    Grunewaldstr. 18                       Email: barmeier@barmeier.com
    12165 Berlin                           WWW: <http://www.barmeier.com>
*/