cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kowshik.Pod...@ubsw.com
Subject RE: Re: Using FOP 0.14 with Cocoon...
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2000 14:21:55 GMT
Pretty straightforward really - downloaded and compiled FOP 0.13, and
stuck the resulting fop.jar in the lib directory that Tomcat loads its
jars from on startup, alongside cocoon.jar. Worked straight away...

But what I really want now is to use 0.14...

How well does FOP currently conform to the latest W3C spec, and what's
the spec's status - soon to be finalised?

Kosh