cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Urgent
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2000 20:44:45 GMT
Nagaraj Amargol <nagaraj_sjp@yahoo.com> wrote:
>I am having a problem with response.sendRedirect
>(<url>). When I issue this statement in jakarta
>tom-cat comes back with an appropriate page.
>Does anybody
>know how to directly serve the new Page.

If this is the same bug I have found (see recent message by me on stopping
processing after a redirect), it is hopefully going to be fixed in the 1.8
release, by me (a few other people have come up against this annoying bug).

The problem seems to be in the interaction between Tomcat and Internet
Explorer, but it can be fixed in Cocoon. For now, all I can recommend is:

a. Try newer Tomcat release
or b. Try alternative to Tomcat, e.g. http://www.caucho.com/ (Resin)
or c. Don't use Internet Explorer! (I know, not a good solution!)