cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Displaying the HTTP access in Tomcat Console
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2000 11:40:43 GMT
Saravanan Bellan <sarva@siteROCK.com> wrote:
>I would suggest the you look at the TunnelGui that comes with Apache SOAP.
>Basically the tunnel listens on a specific port and forwards the request to
>actual webserver port and returns the response. WIth this you can actually
>see all the response and request headers in real time.

Wow, that's cool! I could have died for that a few months ago when I was
writing a Java client app which POSTed messages to a remote server that I
didn't have access to.

Of course there's also HTTP TRACE (which I also discovered too late) but
that will only bounce back what you submitted, so it's of limited use.