cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: dynamic content
Date Sat, 12 Aug 2000 15:45:07 GMT
Matt Coolidge <Matt@pcmove.com> wrote:
>Torsten, do you know of any tutorial on using XSP for dynamic content,
>other
>than the one in Java and XML by OReilly? I am trying to implement a fairly
>simple search/results page that would return a subset of the data in my
>original XML document, but I'm just not sure how to proceed...I get lost at
>your step 2!
>
>Any help from anyone greatly appreciated!

Have a look at

samples/view-source.xml?filename=snoop.xml

Also online at

http://www.plenix.com/xsp/samples/view-source.xml?filename=snoop.xml

The live page is at

http://www.plenix.com/xsp/samples/snoop.xml?language=xml&language=xsl&language=xsp&engine=Cocoon

As you can see, it's not necessary to have a step 2 at all. You can put your
XSP and your content all in one page. (see my previous message a few minutes
ago).

--
Robin Green
i-tao Ltd.