cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Dupuy <ddu...@baan.com>
Subject RE: WML
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2000 09:43:10 GMT
Ernst,
I'm sorry to answer you so late. I'm going to give up with Nokia Toolkit for
a while because I had too much problems with Java applications on my
computer. Now I'm trying with UP.SDK and I get almost the same errors. It is
for example "No translator for content-type : Text/plain".
I know that Cocoon should handle everything and should generate the wml
code, but I think we have to set it up before. It seems like as soon as I
use cocoon, nothing work anymore. Maybe, we have to look at the "conf"
directory or cocoon.properties itself...I'm working on that right now. If
you've got any ideas..don't hesitate...
Thx

David

-----Original Message-----
From: ernst.nusterer@eunet.at [mailto:ernst.nusterer@eunet.at]
Sent: 3. august 2000 13:02
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Cc: ddupuy@baan.com
Subject: RE: WML

David,

    I also had problems viewing the Nokia Demo. What are your symptoms?
I got something like "coding error, " "illegal font" or something, which
was gone when I removed the (C) sign from the about page ((C) Apache.org
) or so. Now it works. If you have other problems, please describe them.

To see the page, ask the toolkit for
http://your.server.name/directory/name_of_the_page.xml

Everything else is handled by cocoon...

HTH