cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alex Amies <AAm...@access360.com>
Subject Weblogic and xsp - Class Cast Exception
Date Sun, 06 Aug 2000 20:39:09 GMT
I am getting a class cast exception with Weblogic when
I run the xsp examples.  I have followed the instructions
on setting up Cocoon for Weblogic, including setting

Dweblogic.system.disableWeblogicClassPath=true

in the startWeblogic.sh script.  This flag is required
to compile the pages.  However, when I try to run the
pages I get the class cast exception.  If I go back
and remove the flag, then I can now run my compiled
xsp pages, although I cannot compile new ones.  So I
am stuck with being able to compile the pages with
one startup script but needing a separate script to
run the pages.

This seems like a Weblogic fault but I hope that someone
on this group may have an answer.  Please let me know
how to get around it.  If there was a facility to set the
xsp compile command flags (as in gnu jsp 1.0) that would be
really helpful.  Then the xsp compile classpath could be
set independent of the servlet / app server classpath.

Thanks

Alex Amies