cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Yao, Di" <d...@profilesys.com>
Subject RE: 96 M memory for JVM still not enough, what can I do?
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2000 23:46:52 GMT
Rendering pdf is even worse than rendering html. I can see from the
standardout that most time is spent on formatting the objects.

Is it your point that however large the doc is(reasonablly), given enough
time, it will be presented by cocoon?
What I am working on now does not care how long it takes, as long as it will
come out at last.
Thanks for your effort to help.
yaodi