cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Saravanan Bellan <sa...@siteROCK.com>
Subject RE: How to include other XML files in XSP page?
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2000 04:33:40 GMT
I just got the lastest and greatest codeset from the cvs , built cocoon.jar
and put it in my classpath. I get the following error when I run any of my
xsp files,

Publishing Engine could not be initialized.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error creating
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor: make sure the needed classes
can be found in the classpath
(org/apache/turbine/services/resources/TurbineResourceService)
	at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Native Method)
	at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Compiled Code)
	at java.lang.Throwable.(Compiled Code)
	at java.lang.Exception.(Compiled Code)
	at java.lang.RuntimeException.(Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Router.init(Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.(Engine.java:168)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.getInstance(Engine.java:205)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.init(Cocoon.java:141)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.initServlet(Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(Compiled
Code)
	at
	at
(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java:156)
	at
)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

I just want the getMessage() bug fixed when using <util:include-uri ../>.
Please let me know which file fixed that problem.

Thanks,