cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jon M Glass" <glass_...@jpmorgan.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon's issues with multiple stylesheets / multiple input documents
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2000 14:38:50 GMT
Thanks for your reply. I've had real trouble using the document() function -
something that works fine when I use xt doesn't work when I try it on
Cocoon/Xalan - so I'd be very interested to see an example of document()
working. I was wondering if you, or anyone, could help?

     thanks

     Jon

balld@webslingerz.com on 29/08/2000 14:04:19

Please respond to cocoon-users@xml.apache.org