cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mariswara...@satyam-infoway.com
Subject NewBie: Problem With Tomcat 3.2 beta 2 + Cocoon with Nokia Tool Kit Simulator Nokia 7110
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2000 06:45:49 GMT

                                              Placed At :  MAA

Mariswaran S @ SATYAM
08/07/2000 12:15 PM

Hi,

     I am developing wap application using Tomcat 3.2 & Cocoon. I have written
XML & XSl
for displaying content in IE5, Netscape & Cell Phone. I am testing Cell Phone
part with Nokia
ToolKit . Its working with Nokia 6110 & 6150. It is not working with Nokia 7110.

Any Idea About this, Please Reply as soon as possible.

Bye
Maris