cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Steve Conover <scono...@groundswell.net>
Subject RE: file uploading, downloading
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2000 22:02:44 GMT
marcelo -

I seem to remember you saying that I could use db prism facilities to grab
the inputstream (or maybe it was the outputstream?).  I can't find that
particular email in my archives though (maybe I'm crazy).  Anyway I'm still
trying to figure out how to upload and download files with cocoon...

Also, you may have noticed that I'm trying to move your sql functionality
into my own taglib with dissapointing results (connection tags just pass
right thru without evalutating).  Have you ever tried something similar?  If
so can you send me your example?

Thanks!
-Steve