cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Steve Conover <scono...@groundswell.net>
Subject mixing xsql and cocoon xml
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2000 20:45:59 GMT
I feel like I'm missing some of the fundamentals here.  I have Cocoon set
up, and also Oracle's XSQL (which I'd prefer to use over the SQL Processor
and SQL logicsheet).  Is there any way for Cocoon to recognize the xsql tags
in the following example, and pass execution to the XSQL servlet (that could
be a really dumb question - I'm a little green when it comes to servlets,
and maybe these are two completely seperate exection environments that can't
interact), the XSQL servlet inserts the resultset and then Cocoon execution
continues?  Any suggestions for how to use both in the same application, or
do I have to pick either XSQL or Cocoon XML for developing my application?

Regards,
Steve