cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Henning von Bargen <H.vonBar...@Triestram-Partner.de>
Subject AW: WML
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2000 14:06:46 GMT
Don't tried with cocoon yet, but I think you have to tell Apache about
mimetypes with "AddType"
like this. Then it works with static .wml files including images.

# HVB Start : Für WAP Service
AddType text/vnd.wap.wml                     .wml
AddType text/vnd.wap.wmlscript               .wmls
AddType text/vnd.wap.si                      .si
AddType text/vnd.wap.sl                      .sl
AddType text/vnd.x-vcard                     .vcf
AddType text/vnd.x-vCalendar                 .vcs
AddType image/vnd.wap.wbmp                   .wbmp
AddType application/vnd.wap.wmlc             .wmlc
AddType application/vnd.wap.wmlscriptc       .wmlsc
# HVB Ende