cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alexandre Stouffs <alexandre.stou...@oqibo.com>
Subject locating exceptions raised in populateDocument(..)
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2000 10:18:35 GMT
Hello,

I am developing a taglib with tags containing <xsp:logic>.
When I access the page, I am getting this, for eg.

java.lang.ClassCastException
    at
_C_._project._demo._article_list.populateDocument(_article_list.java,
Compiled Code)
    at org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPPage.getDocument(XSPPage.java:96)
[..]

I would like to locate where the exception is raised in _article_list.java,
there are no line number.
Setting the log.level to debug in cocoon.properties does not help.

Is there a way to find the line number ?
Could recompiling cocoon with debugging enabled be some help ?
I looked in the postings of the mailing list I have but found nothing.

Thank you.

Alex