cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ulrich Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Re: new version of the sql logicsheet under development
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2000 07:44:19 GMT
ricardo wrote:

> Please, my friends, enlighten me about problems and options I
> may not be seeing right now. In particular, I may be being to
> simplistic with the 64k-limit problem: all I see is a problem
> of separating data from code. Is there something I'm missing?

One additional thing that could be improved is the verbosity of the
generated code itself. For example, look at this:

xspCurrentNode.appendChild(document.createTextNode("\n\n"));

All for a simple blank line. We could have a convenience method for
creating text nodes, say:

Wouldn't this help a lot right now, even with the old approach to code
generation?

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring