cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ilya A. Kriveshko" <i...@infoinsomniax.com>
Subject Re: 96 M memory for JVM still not enough, what can I do?
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2000 18:09:59 GMT
If it never runs out of memory, and doesn't excessively swap, then
I am not sure that it's a memory issue. What is the CPU activity
meter doing (can you run top or task manager, depending on
your OS?)

Is it possible that something in your XML/XSL/XFO causes an
infinite loop? Are you sure it's the size of the file that's to blame?
---
Ilya