cocoon-users mailing list archives

From I-Chung Young <ich...@puma.mt.att.com>
Subject Re: Alternative to cocoon ?
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2000 18:20:05 GMT
Hi,

	I just followed your instruction and iPlanet documentation,
here is how to resolve the *.xml forwarding issue:

	In the "Configure Servlet Virtual Path Translation",
instead of *.xml, map virtual path as

@.*[.]xml

	Or you can manually add this line in rules.properties

@.*[.]xml=Cocoon

	Now all *.xml will be forwarded to Cocoon. :)

	I tested on iPlanet 4.1 (FastTrack version) under windows NT4.0
with cocoon-1.8-dev, Xerces-1.1.2 and Xalan-1.1.D01.

--
Thanks.
---------