cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mac Schwarz <mcsch...@phil.uni-erlangen.de>
Subject Re: setting a variable
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2000 13:50:34 GMT
Jeremy Quinn wrote:

> At 21:10 +0200 22/08/00, Mac Schwarz wrote:
> >I think you understood the problem correctly but unfortunately your
> >suggestion won't work for me.
> >
> >I'm getting following error if I try to use the
> ><request:get-parameter... with the attribute expression:
> >
> >ElemTemplateElement error: Can not add request:get-parameter-values to
> >xsl:attribute
>
> So, could you output the data as a child element of your <input/> and have
> a further stylesheet pass to convert it to an attribute?
>
> regards Jeremy

Yes, that would be the best solution. I'm thinking of an separation of
xsp logic and xslt transformation like the clean-page.xml , page-xsp.xsl
and page-html.xsl example in the cocoon distribution.

mac

--
Mac Schwarz / AERIA Projekt / Inst. f. Klassische Archaeologie
e-mail: mac@aeria.phil.uni-erlangen.de  / Tel.: 09131-85-24791