cocoon-users mailing list archives

From SaiRam Mattancheril <...@ecdev.fedex.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon.xml
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2000 18:31:09 GMT
Try this. I am not sure if it will work. In server.xml (should be in the tomcat
conf directory), replace the port number 8080 with 80.

The relevant portion in server.xml might look like this ...

 <Connector className="org.apache.tomcat.service.SimpleTcpConnector">
            <Parameter name="handler"
value="org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler"/>
            <Parameter name="port" value="8080"/>
        </Connector>

Hope this helps.
Sai