cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: caching of cocoon
Date Sun, 20 Aug 2000 11:04:01 GMT
Jon Lancelle wrote:

> Don't forget. We can only hope the major client browsers of the universe will
> heartily implement xml transformation procedures...even architectures such as
> Cocoon (supplied by the project) via plug-ins.
>
> And in that case, all work done now will pay off! Why do it again!

Totally! But just in case M$ screws it up, we have a way to avoid them
locking XML to their proprietary extentions.

> Viva Cocoon!

Indeed!

Apache is the reason why there is one and only one web.

Apache will be the reason why there will be one and only one XML on top.

Make sure you don't forget this!

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.