cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ilya A. Kriveshko" <i...@infoinsomniax.com>
Subject Re: Unicode & XSLT problem.
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2000 20:21:24 GMT
Sorry, guys. It got fixed all by itself. :-)

I had added the following to my cocoon.properties file:
formatter.text/html.encoding = UTF-8
and had restarted the web server, and that didn't work at first.
Only after I sent this letter to the list did it magically start
working. Maybe something got cached or maybe I had
unintentionally restarted apache on a different server.

Still, my question is: shouldn't I be able to specify the encoding
using the <?cocoon-format encoding="UTF-8"?> and have that
override the default? It seems that currently, the value in the
cocoon.properties file is the only one that matters.
--
Ilya