cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kim Bisgaard <...@dmi.dk>
Subject Re: problems with both default XHTML->HTML and XSLT at the same time
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2000 14:19:31 GMT
Sorry I messed a bit up here, but I still have the problem!

>                <xsl:process-children/>

This line should read:   <xsl:apply-templates/>

This error though, gave a couple of errors:
                org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLProcessorException: Unknown XSL element:
process-children
                org.xml.sax.SAXException: Unknown XSL element: process-children

so something is getting processed, I can just not see any effect in the output!

I sometimes gets the following errors but I cannot desipher them. Any help in
that?
        org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLProcessorException: Warning: can't output text
before document element!  Ignoring..
        org.xml.sax.SAXException: Warning: can't output text before document
element!  Ignoring...

Regards,

--
Kim Bisgaard

Oersted Science Data Center
Solar-Terrestrial Physics Division           Phone: +45 3915 7495 (direct)
Danish Meteorological Institute              Fax: +45 3915 7460 (division)
http://www.dmi.dk/solar-terrestrial/ -- Division homepage
http://www.dmi.dk/projects/oersted/  -- Oersted Satellite
http://www.dmi.dk/projects/wdcc1/    -- WDC C1 for geo-magnetism
  These are our official Web addresses - ignore any change in the server name
  which may occur while browsing this site. Unfortunately, these pages are
  not reachable via links from the main institute pages - http://www.dmi.dk