cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@infoplanning.com>
Subject Re: Installing cocoon 1.7.4 on Tomcat 3.1 .. so where is the WAR file??
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2000 17:05:20 GMT
> Tom Porcaro wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I have just set up apache 1.3.12 with Tomcat 3.1. I am trying to add Cocoon 1.7.4. But
where is the WAR file?? It's not in the distribution and it contains the cocoon classes and
> config files for tomcat? anybody know where I can find it? Or how I can create one?

Cocoon 1.x does not include a WAR file.  Cocoon version 2 (still under development)
will include one to make deployment easier.  However, if you follow the instructions
for installation (included with the distribution), then you can easily get things
working.