cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marcelo F. Ochoa" <moc...@ieee.org>
Subject Re: Is there a way to specify absolute path for xsl
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2000 18:24:47 GMT
Yao, Di wrote:

> Hi,
> In <?xml-stylesheet href="xsl/activity_log.fo.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>
> The href is a relative path, cocoon will prepend xml path before that, even
> if I use /xsl/activity_log.fo.xsl.
> Is there a way I can specify the absolute path  for xsl? So that I can
> separate my xml files and the style sheet.

  I have a same problem with DB Prism Cocoon producer and i changed it for
absolute URL + protocol.  Ej:
    http://localhost/xsl/activity_log.fo.xsl.
  This work fine. Cocoon framework always take a stylesheet by localhost mode,
but I see in the log of the Apache web server two consecutive access to the
xsl for every page generated by the BD Prism producer.

> Thanks in advance.
>
> di

   Best Regards, Marcelo.