cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Markus Wagner <mawag...@mail.uni-mainz.de>
Subject Re: passing parameters in URL
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2000 06:24:18 GMT
Hi Donald,

I tried the same code as presented in the countries example in the
Cocoon User Guide.
There is a form for selecting a country and the action url is e. g.
"countries.xml?countrycode=fr".
It should check if the country code is given and if it is, there should
be no form.

There is <xsl:param name="countrycode"/> and a <xsl:choose>/<xsl:when
test="not($countrycode)">. The when condition always holds.

As this example is taken from the Cocoon User Guide, I think it should
be correct. But it doesn't work for me...

Thank you,

Markus