cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Viktu Pons i Colomer <vi...@salleURL.edu>
Subject Perl & Cocoon: Possible solution
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2000 08:54:25 GMT

As you may remember, I wanted to be able to redirect the output of perl
scripts which generates wml output to cocoon. As it is not possible to
chain the servlets,
a java guru gave me the idea to make a producer which could execute the
perl script,catch the output, and put it into a string to pass it to the
processor.

I'v seen there are two producers, one which reads the xml file from
disk, and another one which generates an HTTP request. The problem is
I'v no idea of Java :(
Anyone has done anything similar to this?

TIA!
Thanks, too, for the answers to my previous question :)

Víktu Pons i Colomer
Centre de Serveis Informàtics CSI
Department of Computer Science
Escola d'Enginyeria la Salle                    Telf:   +34 607 97-20-26

Universitat Ramon Llull                         E-mail:
viktu@salleURL.edu
C/ Balmes 1, Colomers (Girona)
P.C 17144
Catalunya - Europe