cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alex Ferrer <alexfer...@home.com>
Subject Re: Invoke the transofmer for jsp that generates XML?
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2000 20:06:24 GMT
Charbel,
I believe this topic has been visited before.. as a matter of fact I believe
it is on some FAQ, but I could not say which..
anyway AFAIK, .JSP are basicaly servlets and servlets dont really like being
"chained".. you would be better off using XSP wich is ideally suited for your
purposes and it is not that much different than jsp.

alx.