cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Markus Spiekermann <Markus.Spiekerm...@web.de>
Subject Re: WML
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2000 17:37:59 GMT
Hi,

I faced two minor problems with the Nokia tookit:

* it needs an Java 2 Runtime environment in the Folder Program Files\javasoft\
so if you´re using a non-english Windows you have to make a folder "Program
files" instead of eg.  "Programme" in a german windows
* you should switch to SLOW ENCODING under Toolkit->Preferecences->Encoding.

Cocoon recognizes which browser ask for a page and uses the correct stylesheet
automatically...

Markus