cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Markus Spiekermann <Markus.Spiekerm...@web.de>
Subject Re: LDAP Queries on localhost in combination with FP Taglib
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2000 17:26:04 GMT
Hi Kevin,

It works now. For all who are interested in setting up a own ldap-server, I can
recommend the article "Lighting up LDAP: A programmer's guide to directory
development, Part 1 " at http://www.sunworld.co
m.There are several problems in the sample, that are allready discussed in this
list:

* the wrong reference to ldap1.xsl,
* the attribute cellspacing="0" is used twice in line 31 of the style sheet

My problem was the undefined searchbase. I adopted a sample from Marian that he
included in an earlier mail - and IT WORKS!

Thank you for your help...

Markus