cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alejandro Raiczyk <alejand...@technisys.com.ar>
Subject Problem . . .
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2000 13:15:24 GMT

Hi, I've installed Cocoon under this context:
Tomcat Web Server/3.0 (JSP 1.1; Servlet 2.2; Java 1.2.2; Linux 2.2.15pre14
i386; java.vendor=Blackdown Java-Linux Team).
When I browse the Cocoon.xml, it works fine. But any other xml file I want
to see, I get always the same exception:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: File
"file:/home/alejandror/tomcat/org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon" not found.
	at
org.apache.cocoon.parser.AbstractParser.fatalError(AbstractParser.java,
Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.reportError(XMLParser.java,
Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.startReadingFromDocument(XMLParser.jav
a, Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parseSomeSetup(XMLParser.java,
Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java,
Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.cocoon.parser.XercesParser.parse(XercesParser.java,
Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.parser.AbstractParser.parse(AbstractParser.java, Compiled
Code)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.producer.ProducerFromFile.getDocument(ProducerFromFile.jav
a, Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java, Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.service(Cocoon.java, Compiled Code)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java, Compiled
Code)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServiceInvocationHandler.method(ServletWrapper.java,
Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleInvocation(ServletWrapper.java,
Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java,
Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.Context.handleRequest(Context.java,
Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java, Compiled
Code)
	at
onnectionHandler.java, Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(TcpEndpoint.java, Compiled
Code)

The problem is that it's trying to open org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon as a file,
and I don't know why.
Anybody knows how to fix this ?
Thanks.

Alejandro D. Raiczyk