cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Manuel Mall ...@arcus.com.au>
Subject RE: How to attached a different stylesheet
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2000 09:17:06 GMT
Sebastian,

thanks for the response. I will give it a go.

Manuel

-----Original Message-----
From: Sebastien Koechlin [mailto:skoechlin@ivision.fr]
Sent: Thursday, 17 August 2000 18:14
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to attached a different stylesheet

Manuel Mall wrote:

> Now, depending on the value of a
> field retrieved from the database (or depending on a field in the
resulting
> XML) I would like to invoke a different FOP stylesheet to produce the
> desired PDF output, ie. I want to have a different look and feel depending
> on a database value. Is this possible?

Yes, it is. But you have to write it in java, as no taglib will help
you.

Add a PI with the right value with <xsp:pi>, or with something like:

document.insertBefore(
    document.createProcessingInstruction(
        "xml-stylesheet",
        "type=\"text/xsl\" href=\"mode_A.wml.xsl\""
    ),
    xspCurrentNode);

--
S├ębastien Koechlin