cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Drasko Kokic <drasko_ko...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: calling beans from XSP
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2000 09:56:04 GMT
so ... what is than the context of the CLASSPATh in
runtime ... when my XSP wants to compile (by mean of
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.language.java.XSPJavaProcessor.compile)
and my on-fly created Java code imports certain
packages, where is it searched for???

I have my JAR file in the WEB-INF/lib and also
unpacked classes under the WEB-INF/classes directory
... but still get this error message:

      Error found handling the request.

  java.lang.Exception: XSP Java Compiler: Compilation
failed for _register_acknolegde.java
  21: Package model not found in import.

            import model.*;
                   ^
  23: Class PepsiSessionManager not found in import.

            import PepsiSessionManager;
                   ^
  2 errors

  at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.language.java.XSPJavaProcessor.compile(XSPJavaProcessor.java:159)

Hope somebody can help me
Drasko