cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Drasko Kokic <drasko_ko...@yahoo.com>
Subject calling beans from XSP
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2000 17:45:48 GMT
I am sure this is very much a newbi question ... but
that's what I am :-)

Where do I need to leave the JAR files with my classes
so that I can call them from a XSP code?

Right now I am getting the following error and am
pretty sure that my JAR file is not being found.

Error found handling the request.

java.lang.Exception: XSP Java Compiler: Compilation
failed for _register_acknolegde.java
      21: Package model not found in import.

            import model.*;

                   ^

      23: Class PepsiSessionManager not found in
import.

            import PepsiSessionManager;

                   ^

      2 errors

              at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.language.java.XSPJavaProcessor.compile(XSPJavaProcessor.java:159)
              at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.process(XSPProcessor.java:451)
              at
org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java:305)
              at
org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.service(Cocoon.java:167)
              at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:865)
              at
              at
              at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConnectionHandler.java:160)
              at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(SimpleTcpEndpoint.java:338)
              at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)