cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Pierpaolo Vittorini <pierp...@leiw.ing.univaq.it>
Subject double xslt
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2000 15:47:23 GMT
Hello, I'm new of this list, and I'm trouble because I need to apply two
different and subsequential transformations to an xml document. That is:

              +----+             +----+
  xml_source -|xsl1!-> xml_part -|xsl2|-> html_final, or fo_final
              +----+             +----+

The first transformation applies with no trouble, so the xml_part file
is correct. I mean I've also included

<xsl:processing-instruction name="xml-stylesheet">
  src="xsl2"
  type="text/xsl"
</xsl:processing-instruction>

in the xsl1 stylesheet...

The problem is that the cocoon servlet does not want to process the
xml_part
document anymore, in order to transform it into the result.....
I've tought that this could be the (unallowed) piping among servlets....
but
everything should pass via the web server, isn't it??? I'm in big trouble
for
that.....

I'm running cocoon 1.7.4, apache 1.3.12, jserv 1.1.2 on a redhat6.2. jdk is
the sun jdk1.2.

Thanks in advance for your time,
Best regards
  Pierpaolo

--
 Dr. Eng. Pierpaolo Vittorini
   PhD Student at the University of L'Aquila - ITALY