cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Washeim" <esa...@canuck.com>
Subject Re: SQL
Date Sat, 12 Aug 2000 01:34:44 GMT
In an xsp page, you can have the sql:query within the 'scope' of a
containing element and then use 'xspCurrentNode' to pass to a method that
performs whatever else you need to. Since each node is treated in the order
of elements as they occur, the sql will be executed, it's outcome appended
to the xspCurrentNode and any following instruction 'within' the same
xspCurrentNode can still modify it . . .