cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Wong Shin Neng" <...@sebasasia.com>
Subject putting tags within a sql taglibs?
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2000 14:44:34 GMT
Hi to all cocoon fan,

I'm scratching my head over this problem.  Assuming that I want to create a table based on
a person's previous input like this:

<Order>
 <Table><row1><column1>....<columnX><input1>...<input1><row1>
   <row2><column1>.........<input1><row2>
</Table>
</Order>

I'm plan to generate this using a logicsheet PI.  In my logicsheet, I have sql taglibs.  Of
course, the sql taglibs will result the output without the input tags.  How do I go back up
and insert a tag which uses the request parameter tags?

Hope this is not annoying if it is kids stuff to you guys.  And thanks in advance again....

from a cocoon fan.