cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Wong Shin Neng" <...@sebasasia.com>
Subject need help with logic sheet
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2000 15:07:24 GMT
Dear people,

I think someone has posted a similar question but I'm just a bit confused.  Forgive me if
it sounds boring but I'm just interested to know.

Nway, I'm trying to clearly separate my logic from my xml document by using something like
this:

<testing><mynamespace:order/></testing>

and in my logicsheet, I define the template as such:
<xsl:template match="mynamespace:order">
<sql:execute-query>
 &dbdefns;
<sql:query>select * from mytable</sql:query>
</sql:execute-query>

However, the sql taglibs turns out to be the output.  that is, it shows the <sql:execute-query>
tags.  Do you need to use get-nested-string or get-nested-content? or my system is just acting
weirdly?  Please explain to me what's happening here coz I'm confused.

A thousand thanks....