cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jens Lorenz" <jens.lor...@interface-business.de>
Subject Re: need help with logic sheet - Cocoon BUG (?)
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2000 09:31:52 GMT

Hi,

> Haa, I've found why it doesn't work for me: the logicsheet are always
> applied in the same order (I don't use PIs), whatever is the definition
> order of the namespaces in the xsp:page element !
>
> The XSPProcessor uses document.getAttributes() to know what are the
> logicsheet to apply, and the Node.getAttributes() method doesn't have to
> return them in a specific order.
>
> Thus, if you use "namespaced" logicsheets (and no PIs), you can't specify
> the order...

Which Cocoon version do you use ? Maybe this has been already fixed in
a newer (dev) version ?

Regards,

Jens

--

jens.lorenz@interface-business.de

interface-business GmbH                             \\|//
Tolkewitzer Strasse 49                              (o o)
01277 Dresden                               ~~~~oOOo~(_)~oOOo~~~~
Germany