cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@supereva.it>
Subject Re: sql
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2000 19:44:33 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "dima" <dima@merlin.octarine.net>

BTW, in Cocoon 1.8-dev in SQL taglib you read:
<
update-rows-attribute - The name of the attribute of the result doc element whose value will
contain the actual number of rows
updated (if this query was not a SELECT).

which implies that update can be done.

It seems that Donald regards the processor to be deprecated in favor
of the taglib, maybe better starting using that?

Hey Donald, how come you keep saying about processor deprecation in
the list and then put a very nicely written
(at least from the coding style, I learned a lot reading your SAX code, very,
very clear! :-) ) SQLTransformer in C2? ;-)

nicola_ken