cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jens Lorenz" <jens.lor...@interface-business.de>
Subject Re: xsp:page namespace
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2000 09:28:51 GMT
Hi,

> <xsp:page language="java" xmlns:xsp="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Core">
>
> in XSP programming we specify the namespace for xsp pointing to
> http://www.apache.org/1999/xsp/Core,
> how can i trust Apache that , they will not change the location of
namespace.
> Suppose Apache removes
> the namespace of XSP in his site, our xsp programs will not run. At that
time
> what to do ?

I'm no namespace and XML expert, but your link and the link above simply
dont work ... both give HTTP 404-Errors ...

Since I use the same namespace declaration in my XSP pages (and my simple
examples work just fine) ... why care ?

AFAIK no xml parser cares about these URIs / URLs anyway ... (XML should
work without internet connection also)

If someone knows better please correct me ...

Regards,

Jens