cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "OD" ...@feersumendjinns.com>
Subject Session Toy
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2000 18:44:15 GMT
This is a session example, its similar to Suns sessionExample servlet that
comes with Tomcat.
Its not finished yet, I hope to document it and tidy up the xml and xsl.
I've posted it now because over the last couple of days theres been some
answered and unanswered questions about sessions, doPost()/doGet(), setting
parameters etc.. and this does most of that.

Creates and manipulates a session, with or without cookies using POST or
GET.

Install:
Extract the zip to [path to \samples]
for example C:\tomcat\webapps\ROOT\samples

Access at [URL to /samples]/sessiontoy/session.xml
fo example http://localhost:8080/samples/sessiontoy/session.xml

Oh and I've only tested it on Apache Cocoon 1.8dev

Hope its useful to someone.

Corey O'Donovan