cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Aaron Prohaska" <verdes...@verdesoft.net>
Subject RE: Dynamic PDFs from XSP or from Servlets?
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2000 18:31:33 GMT
I'm trying to do the same thing except just from a servlet and not using
XSP. But if I figure out how to do this I will let you know.

Aaron

		<<:::..:::...::: Aaron Prohaska :::..:::...:::>>
VerdeSoft Internet Services
mailto:verdesoft@verdesoft.net		http://www.verdesoft.net/

-----Original Message-----
From: robm@lexmark.com [mailto:robm@lexmark.com]
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2000 6:32 AM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Dynamic PDFs from XSP or from Servlets?

Hi,

I apologize if this question has been asked and answered previously.

Has anyone successfully fed dynamic, db-driven content (from an XSP or from
servlet) into XSL:FO with Cocoon?  We are able to transform such content
into
html easily enough, but we can't seem to generate a PDF unless we first
write
XML to a static file, and then convert.

Any help would be appreciated,
Rob