cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Mauro Canal" <mca...@connext.ch>
Subject RE: Cocoon and IE 5.5
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2000 08:19:58 GMT
The work around with Servlets or CGI-Scripts for the IE behavior is
to use the PATH_INFO variable:

	.../YourServlet/iedummy.pdf?yourparam=yourvalue
	.../YourServlet/iedummy.html?yourparam=yourvalue

But passing this to Cocoon it throws

	.../document.xml/iedummy.pdf?yourparam=yourvalue

	org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
	File "file:/.../document.xml/iedummy.pdf" not found.

Can someone explain this?

Thanks
Mauro