cocoon-users mailing list archives

From John Morrison <john.morri...@experian.com>
Subject RE: stupid question about xsl:include/import -Reply
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2000 08:33:17 GMT
Sorry Donald,  I said that xinclude worked for both files and URL absolute
and relative, not that xsl:include did.

On Mon, 10 Jul 2000, Paulo Gaspar wrote:

> I know nothing but... to me it seems that:
>   1. "file:" would always have to be related to the server's local file
> system;
>   2. "http:" is the thing that would give you a web related link. In this
> case
>      a web related relative link (oops!). Should be something like:
>         "http:/common.xsl"

that's not a valid URL. to be fair, this is sort of a gray area, since the
page exists in two contexts (as you allude to above) - filespace and
urispace. one would expect, however, that relative urls in
xsl:include/import would be relative to the page in urispace, not
filespace.

- donald