cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: (Jeremy`s) FP taglib: FP Java Error: Library handle?! 2nd try
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2000 15:56:14 GMT
At 17:00 +0200 13/07/00, Markus Spiekermann wrote:
>Markus Spiekermann wrote:
>
>> Markus Spiekermann wrote:
>>
>> > Hi there,
>> >
>> > can anybody explain to me (us newbies) what happened here? Is the fp-jar
>> > file not correctly installed or do I need cocoon 1.7.5.dev?
>> >
>> > If I press the Edit button I got this message:
>> >
>> > Cocoon 1.7.4 (Halloween Linux4=Redhat 6.1, jdk1.2.2rc5,jserv1.1)

I think you should upgrade to 1.7.5.dev, that is what I have it working on.

>> >                                           Error found handling the
>> > request.
>> >
>> >      java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>> > org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/XSPUtil

It looks like part of XSP is missing, upgrade, a lot of fixes were made.

>> >              at
>> > uk.ac.wmin.hrc.jermq.xsp.fp.fpLibrary.handleFileResource(fpLibrary.java)

The FP TagLib is correctly installed by the look of things.

Good Luck.

I'll be away for several days.
I look forward to hearing how you got on when I get back :)

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre