cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: XP taglib and new cocoon site
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2000 08:08:32 GMT
At 12:47 +0200 11/07/00, Ulrich Mayring wrote:
>Anyway, once you release your taglib, I will try to implement my email
>archive in it and see what happens to performance.

That will be later today if nothing horrible happens :)

One thing you may consider is to pre-build the TOCs or list views.
This might not be possible, I do not know how the data is added to your
files, but, let's say the info was coming from a Form, you can write the
data to one file, and TOC info to another, in the same pass, saving you
from reconstructing it whenever someone wants to see it.

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre